Five-star sun-kissed Sardinia hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -67% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Golf Club Pevero
A serene five-star hotel and spa by the beach on Sardinia's picturesque Emerald Coast, with breakfast, dinner, a spa voucher and other perks
- Cool off in one of CPH Pevero Hotel's five cascading pools, surrounded by lush greenery and linked by free-flowing waterfalls. The pools and solarium cover an astounding 3,000 square metres, and all have accompanying sun loungers and shaded areas, providing an oasis of tranquillity for maximum relaxation.
- Wind down and relax in the Wellness & Beauty Centre, with a wide range of relaxing massages and beauty treatments on offer. Opt for a traditional Mediterranean ritual, a Monticelli mud mask or a tension-reducing shiatsu massage to slide into holiday mode. For gym-lovers, there's a personal trainer on site to push your limits.
- You can truly wine and dine well in this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-awarded retreat. For romantic dinners, head to one of the elegant restaurants to sample tasty Sardinian fare. For an after-dinner nightcap, make for the chic I Gerani bar, where you can listen to relaxing piano tunes out on a sheltered terrace.
- Five cascading pools
- Private area at Piccolo Pevero beach
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Three restaurants
- Three bars
- Art events space
- Fitness centre
- Landscaped gardens
How to get there
The closest airport to CPH Pevero Hotel is Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, at a distance of 30 kilometres. The quickest way to get there is via taxi or hire car; a journey from here should take around 35 to 45 minutes.
If you’re coming via public transport, the best way to get here is via Linea 601 bus. You’ll need to change at Arzachena and get the Linea 604 bus to Pantogia. From here, it’s a 10-minute walk.
Good to know
The hotel does not have a private beach itself, but you will have access to a private area of Piccolo Pevero beach.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Please be aware that in the event of a 'no deal' Brexit, you'll require a permit to drive in some countries. For more information please click here.
Please note that a city tax of €5 (£4.24) per person, per night, is payable directly to the hotel (see 'Offer details').
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.