Converted Copenhagen harbourfront warehouse hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -50% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Superior Double room
Standard Family room
Standard Family room
Executive Twin room
Executive Double room
Copenhagen Opera House
Escape to a harbourfront hotel close to colourful Nyhavn, in the heart of Copenhagen – includes breakfast, a bottle of cava and a family option
- Converted from a 19th-century warehouse, this renovated hotel provides modest, laid-back digs just five minutes from Strøget, Copenhagen's main pedestrianised shopping area. At Copenhagen Strand, the newly renovated rooms take influence from Scandinavian design and exude a stylish elegance.
- Although the hotel doesn't have a restaurant, a hearty buffet spread is piled high with fruit, cheese, and cereals, while a bar is on hand for refreshments throughout the day. For lunch and dinner, don't worry – Copenhagen has some of the world's best seafood, alongside a growing crop of restaurants making a buzz on the food scene.
- This hotel is right on the harbourfront, surrounded by beautifully restored historic buildings and a short walk from Nyhavn. It’s worth taking a relaxing afternoon stroll through the nearby Amager Fælled Nature Reserve. For shopping, Copenhagen's Strøget should satisfy, and in the middle of the street, you'll be able to climb to the top of Rundetaarn, a tall round tower boasting amazing views of the entire city and a favourite spot with Instagrammers.
- Buffet breakfast
- 24-hour reception
- Laundry services
- Bicycle hire
How to get there
The easiest way to get into the city (and exploring while you're there) is via the cheap and efficient metro system. Hop on the metro at the airport – you'll need the yellow M2 line – and in less than 20 minutes you'll be in the city centre. Kongens Nytorv is the nearest stop to the hotel, about 500 metres away.
Please note that the Standard Family room is two connecting rooms.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.