Romantic windmill stay on Norfolk's beautiful coast
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Super Deluxe room
Enjoy a romantic stay in an iconic windmill on the picturesque Norfolk coast, including full English breakfast and a choice of rooms
- Named one of the best places to stay in Norfolk by The Telegraph and listed in the top ten Best British Autumn Breaks by The Times, the popular filming location of Cley Windmill is one of the most recognisable icons on the North Norfolk coast.
- Dating back to the early 19th century, its red-brick domed tower commands sweeping views over the salt marshes and reed beds towards Blakeney Harbour, with the surrounding area being a mecca for birdwatchers and hikers alike.
- With just nine quirky guest rooms spread between the windmill itself and characterful outhouses, this home from home perfects friendly service and ultimate comforts; relax with a glass of wine in the Old Granary sitting room, before enjoying supper in front of the crackling fire in the beamed dining room
- Michelin Guide-listed restaurant
- Shared lounge area
- Parking (in the adjoining harbour car park)
How to get there
Cley is located in Norfolk, just off the A148, an hour's drive north of Norwich. There's no train station in Cley itself, so to arrive by public transport it's necessary to take a bus from Sheringham.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.