A laid-back stay in a glossy West London hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Deluxe Double room
A sleek, modern stay in an attractive West London suburb, with breakfast included
- Housed in a modern glass-fronted building on Chiswick's High Road, the recently refurbished Clayton Hotel Chiswick is a cool and contemporary, TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-awarded affair just a few minutes from Gunnersbury train station and Chiswick Park tube.
- The guest rooms here are peaceful, well-designed retreats offering a calming stay with pops of rich colour and plenty of elegance to boot. Deluxe Double rooms have a power shower and luxury toiletries alongside contemporary decor.
- The lauded Grill Restaurant serves quality British fare, made with seasonal ingredients and grilled to perfection, while Globe Bar is cosy and informal, offering fabulous cocktails and over 25 different beers, alongside bar food.
- 24-hour fitness suite
How to get there
Clayton Hotel sits on buzzy Chiswick High Road, close to train and tube stations with direct links to central London. Victoria rail and coach stations are a half-hour away on the District line, while London Euston, Kings Cross and St Pancras International are all within a 45-minute commute.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.