A contemporary central Cardiff stay with city views
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -54% today
Book your escape now before it's too late...
A modern hotel in central Cardiff with impressive city views – includes breakfast, late check-out and a welcome cocktail, plus afternoon tea and dinner options
- Awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, Clayton Hotel Cardiff trumpets excellent service and top-notch dining. Set in the heart of the city, adjacent to Cardiff Central station and just a short walk from the iconic Principality Stadium (Millennium Stadium), this central hideaway boasts one of the best spots in town.
- Breakfast and brunch are extensive affairs, while afternoon tea comprises a delicious assortment of fresh finger sandwiches, warm scones and home-made sweet treats. After spending the day exploring, dine at the bar and restaurant, with its eclectic mixture of distinctive dishes, a classic cocktail menu and panoramic views.
- Given that the hotel is one of the tallest buildings in the city, these bedrooms boast panoramic views of the surroundings all the way out to Cardiff Bay. Each of the bedrooms is light and bright, with modern design and dark coloured furnishings, ultra-comfy beds and a flatscreen TV.
- Fitness centre
- Buffet breakfast
- 24-hour reception
How to get there
Clayton Hotel Cardiff is set in the heart of the city, adjacent to Cardiff Central station and just a short walk from the iconic Principality Stadium (Millennium Stadium). The hotel is just five minutes' walk from the St David's Dewi Sant shopping centre and within easy access of Cardiff's attractions. Cardiff is easily reached via the M4 from London.
Good to know
Please note that although parking is not available on site, you'll find plenty of options nearby. Please visit the hotel's website for recommended parking facilities and directions to the hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.