Boutique hotel stay in stunning Florence
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices.
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -54% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Santa Croce, Florence
Uffizi Gallery, Florence
A charming Florence hotel with eccentric and aristocratic interiors, a short walk from the iconic Duomo, including breakfast and a bottle of wine. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Arty elegance: With antiques, art collections and vintage decorations around every corner, Hotel Cellai offers a unique experience with all the usual charm and luxury that Florence is known for. Exuding the warmth and intimacy of a private residence, every last detail has been thought about, from the crystal chandeliers to the aristocratic upholstery.
- Old-world charm: Hotel Cellai epitomises the classical, old-world charm that this city has retained, boasting sophisticated elegance with a modern twist: flecks of gold and sleek white-on-white decor give the individually-designed Superior rooms a luxurious feel, so you can sleep in style without compromising on comfort.
- Intimate eating: Soak up the romance and charm of a candlelit breakfast served in the intimate Winter Garden room, where a full breakfast buffet is provided. You can also enjoy a drink at the Library Bar, surrounded by art book collections, or unwind in one of the two honesty bars.
- Roof terrace
- Lounges and reading rooms
- Library with honesty bar
- Regular contemporary at exhibitions
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour reception
- Bicycle hire
- Room service
- Breakfast room
How to get there
Florence Airport is seven kilometres from the hotel. Direct flights to Florence Airport depart daily from London. Pisa Airport is 80 kilometres away, which is also serviced daily with flights from London, as well as Manchester and Bristol.
Good to know
Please note that that a city tax of €4.90 per person, per night, is payable at the hotel directly. It may be subject to change according to City Council amendments.
This hotel is pet-friendly. One pet is welcome for a supplement of €25 per day (payable directly to the hotel; hotel need to be informed in advance, please contact the hotel directly prior to your arrival to arrange).
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.