Luxe central Manchester apartment stay next to chic shops
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Manchester Town Hall
Millennium Bridge, Manchester
A contemporary studio apartment stay in the heart of Manchester, with an onsite swimming pool and gym – includes breakfast, a welcome drink and late check-out
- With its dramatic cathedral spires, impressive music scene and popular boutiques, it’s no surprise that Manchester is widely regarded as the UK’s second city. You’ll find many of the capital’s favourites present here, including the likes of Harvey Nichols and Selfridges. Enjoy a stay at the CitySuites Manchester serviced apartments and you’ll only have to carry your shopping bags a short walk.
- Although the apartments here have been designed to be a home from home, you may find a few luxury extras. Think Egyptian cotton sheets, king-sized beds, Nespresso machines, Smeg kitchen appliances, and bathroom amenities from The White Company, all added to help you enjoy a restful city stay.
- There are no excuses to skip the gym here – the state-of-the-art facilities are open 24 hours a day. There’s also a Jacuzzi and 18-metre swimming spa pool where you can do some laps or simply chill out.
- Restaurant and bar
- 18-metre swimming pool
- Fitness centre
How to get there
CitySuites Manchester is around 210 miles from London; if you're driving you can take the M40 or go via the M1 and M6. There are also train services from London, Birmingham and Nottingham to the Manchester; the nearest train stations to the hotel are Salford Central and Manchester Victoria, both a five-minute walk away.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.