Relais & Chateaux in Occitanie: Michelin-starred dining and a wine estate
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -49% today
La Roque Gageac
Château de Beynac
A grand 13th-century French château stay with a Michelin-starred restaurant and wine estate - includes breakfast, a wine cellar tour and tasting and an optional dinner
- Sealing the deal for wine-lovers and gourmands who like the idea of lording it up in a 13th-century castle with fairy-tale turrets and towers, Château de Mercuès is a boutique-style château overlooking the Lot Valley. Expect traditional luxury with a fuss-free feel as you enjoy the welcoming and elegant atmosphere.
- Dining is a strictly French affair at the Michelin-starred signature restaurant, Le Duèze. Paying homage to refined Quercy gastronomy, the menu showcases the likes of fresh crab, black truffle, and other sophisticated eats using local and seasonal ingredients. For bistro-style fare, Bistrot du Château is set on the terrace overlooking the Lot.
- To tie things up nicely, the wine list includes vintages produced in the château’s wine cellars, great Malbec wines, and other first-rate French grape offerings. Elsewhere you'll find an outdoor pool, tennis courts, and stunning woodlands with running trails and walking paths if you need to work off some of the vino.
- Michelin-starred restaurant
- Wine cellar
- Outdoor pool
How to get there
Located in the Midi-Pyrenees in southwestern France, this Relais & Chateaux property is an hour and 20-minute drive from Toulouse-Blagnac Airport.
Good to know
Le Duèze opens from Tuesday to Saturday for dinner, and for lunch on Sunday. During the summer months, dinner is served in the royal courtyard. Bistrot du Château opens from Monday to Saturday for lunch, and on Sunday and Monday for dinner.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.