Worcestershire spa and golf hotel near Birmingham
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices.
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Superior Double room
A relaxing Worcestershire base with a golf and health club, just 30 minutes from Birmingham – includes breakfast and three-course dinner. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Exploring the Midlands: Within a 175-acre estate on the fringes of Redditch, The Abbey Hotel lies a half-hour drive south of Birmingham. An ideal base for exploring Worcestershire, this handsome red brick hotel is within driving distance of the grand Ragley Hall, Cadbury World and Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Perfect your game: Golfers will be in their element: a par-72, 18-hole championship golf course wraps around the hotel, weaving through the lake-dotted parkland beyond. There’s also a floodlit driving range, where you can perfect your swing.
- Wellness and treatments: Take some time out at Peak Spa & Health Club, home to an indoor heated pool, steam room, sauna and spa bath. Unwind among high timber walls and panoramic views of the verdant parkland beyond. There’s also a jam-packed treatment menu, headlining esteemed brands Elemis and Natural Spa.
- Tea and supper: For fine dining in a relaxed environment, Bramblings Restaurant is the place to go, serving modern British and European dishes made from local, seasonal produce, against an idyllic backdrop of the golf course and surrounding parkland. For an extra dose of indulgence, opt for a traditional afternoon tea.
- Indoor pool
- Hot tub
- Fitness centre
- Fitness classes
- Beauty treatments
- Barber / beauty shop
- Packed lunches
- 24-hour front desk
- Flatscreen TV in every room
How to get there
A 30-minute drive from Birmingham, The Abbey Hotel is in a convenient position for reaching Birmingham NEC and The ICC, as well as Cadbury World, Ragley Hall and Stratford-upon-Avon. The hotel is two miles from Redditch train station and within easy access of Birmingham airport, via junction two of the M42.
Good to know
The hotel has just undergone a £1.5 million refurbishment, giving the bar, lounge, reception area, and 30 of the guest bedrooms a fresh new look.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.