Blissful Mallorcan harbour stay with spa perks
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -53% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Double Superior room
Double Superior room
Double Standard room
A charming hotel in Mallorca’s harbour town of Port d’Andratx, where mountains meet the Med – includes breakfast, optional dinner, thermal circuit access, a massage and more. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Balearic bliss: At home amid beautiful mountains and the Mediterranean Sea, Mon Port Hotel & Spa is located in the quaint Port d’Andratx on the Mallorcan coast. Promising idyllic views and a close proximity to some of Mallorca’s most picturesque attractions, this Balearic Island retreat is the perfect destination for a relaxing escape.
- Mediterranean eats: The hotel's restaurant serves up a range of dishes, ranging from international inspired eats to local delicacies. For further options, the harbour town of Andratx is on your doorstep, featuring a range of cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Treat yourself: The Mon Spa Wellness Centre will have you sighing contentedly with its thermal circuit, range of massages, hydrotherapy, body and beauty treatments, facials, Ayurveda and more. This hotel garnered a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Spa and wellness facilities (chargeable)
- Outdoor pool
- Restaurant (open in the morning and evenings; please check timetable with hotel)
- Coffee shop
- Snack bar (open from 11am-6pm)
- Airport transport (chargeable)
- Evening entertainment
- Kids’ club
- Bike rental (chargeable)
- Wheelchair accessible
How to get there
Located on the southwest tip of the Balearic Island of Mallorca, Mon Port Hotel & Spa is a stone’s throw from the beautifully picturesque Port d’Andratx, and roughly 40 minutes away from Palma and Palma de Mallorca Airport.
Good to know
Please note that there is Balearic ecotax, which varies from €1 to €4 (depending on season and type of hotel), per person, per day, and should be paid directly to the hotel.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service. Travel may only be permitted for certain purposes; travelling for leisure may not be allowed.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.