Boutique Brighton gem near the seafront
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -48% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Luxury Double room
Luxury Double room
A bijou Brighton find near the seafront - includes full English breakfast, plus a pick of wellness and beauty perks. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Seaside charms: A lovely addition to Brighton’s hotel scene, The Charm Brighton Boutique Hotel occupies a meticulously restored, 200-year-old Grade II listed building. Interiors are the work of a highly skilled design team, with each room individually styled. Mood-enhancing abstract artwork adorns the pastel walls.
- Spa and wellness: The exclusive spa area comprises a steam room and Jacuzzi tucked away cosily under the eaves, making for a truly cocoon-like hideaway. The hotel not only has a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, but ranks within Brighton's top 10 hotels on the site.
- Hip surrounds: The hotel overlooks a small park in the city’s desirable Kemptown district. Just a short walk away is Brighton’s huge expanse of beach (reputed to have over 600 million pebbles), plus the iconic Palace Pier.
- Breakfast room
- Spa area
- Hypnos bed with goose down feather pillow and duvet in each room
- Flatscreen TV in each room
How to get there
The train station is a 10-minute walk from the hotel. If you're driving, limited public parking is available in front of the hotel at a charge of £10.40 per 24 hours.
Free cancellation: with this offer, you can cancel your booking up to eight days before your check-in date to receive a full refund. For more information, please see 'Offer details'.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.