Rustic-chic Italian Alps hotel with slick spa
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Lo Miéte Classic room
Escape to a rustic-chic chalet in the Italian Alps, near snow-capped Monterosa – includes breakfast, dinner, a bottle of prosecco, spa access and more. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Alpine fare: The restaurant at Hotellerie de Mascognaz is spread over two cosy rooms that adopt a traditional Alpine vibe and serve regional cuisine. Locally sourced products are used where possible and the menu includes grilled meat, local cheeses, and plenty of soul-warming fare.
- Soul-soothing spa with jaw-dropping views: Thanks to its sweeping glass front, the spa here offers wonderful views over the area. You'll find a swimming pool, sauna, Kneipp baths, a hammam and a Jacuzzi. Various spa treatments are also available on request, including stress-busting massages and Aquamassages.
- Chalet charm: Your Lo Miète chalet offers an intimate retreat that incorporates natural materials and antiques. The exposed wooden beams and wood-panelled walls give off the feeling of a snug – but decidedly upmarket – log cabin, with faux-fur throws and warm tones adding to the cosy atmosphere, alongside a tub in your en-suite.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Wine tasting
- Concierge service
- Shuttle bus service
- Mountain bike hire (chargeable)
How to get there
Hotellerie de Mascognaz is located in Mascognaz, a mountain town in the Italian Alps. The nearest airport is Turin, roughly a 90-minute drive away, while Milan Malpensa Airport is just over two hours away.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €2 per person, per night is payable directly to the hotel.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.