French Alps ski break from a Portes du Soleil chalet
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bespoke deals at guaranteed lowest prices, which are unavailable anywhere else.
Complimentary lounge access from selected airports
The perfect package with flights included
Double or Twin room
A warm and hospitable, family-friendly French Alps chalet break with a hot tub and mountain views – on a chalet-board basis, all travel and pre-dinner canapés by the log fire
- Staying in the Portes du Soleil resort of Les Gets in winter is all about the skiing. You’ll have access to the huge area of ski slopes on both the French and Swiss sides of the mountains, and will then have ample access to the lively bars and restaurants for après ski, an absolute must after a day hitting the slopes.
- Chalet Bluebell has everything to keep you happy on your trip – from snuggly bedrooms to relax in and a Jacuzzi perfect for prosecco-sipping while you look out at the snowy peaks around you. Your hosts will be on hand to provide you with morning teas brought to your room followed by a hearty breakfast. Afternoon tea with delicious fresh cakes will be available when you return from your ski day, plus aperitifs and canapés by the log fire before a slap-up dinner with wine.
- Chalet Bluebell’s charming bedrooms are decked out in pine, carved with traditional Savoyard imagery, offering lots of storage to keep your kit tucked away and lovely views of the surrounding mountains. Choose from Double or Twin bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom, or opt for a Family room if you're travelling with the kids.
- Hot tub
- En-suite / private bathroom
- Bathroom amenities
- Swedish massage service (chargeable)
- Childcare services (chargeable)
- Ski hire and ski pass services (chargeable)
How to get there
The chalet is located in the resort of Les Gets, part of the Portes du Soleil ski area. The nearest airport is Geneva, which is just over an hour's drive away; shared transfers are included within the price of this escape.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
Holidays by Secret Escapes
Holidays by Secret Escapes are exactly that; the perfect package created by us, with no middle man involved. These carefully curated breaks guarantee a high-end stay at a great price.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.