A luxury Welsh golf and spa stay with gourmet dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Signature room with balcony
Superior room with balcony
Classic luxury at a five-star golf and spa resort in Wales with fine dining - includes breakfast, three-course dinner and use of extensive leisure facilities
- At the Celtic Manor Resort may be synonymous with golf, but this five-star resort has a lot more to offer. If it's fine dining you're after, then you'll be in food heaven - the restaurants here are sensational and the exclusive sixth-floor restaurant, Steak On Six, holds two AA Rosettes. You'll have access to the health club, so you can sweat it out at the gym, wallow in the indoor pool or indulge in a massage.
- The hotel boasts two spectacular courses - and actually hosted the 2010 Ryder Cup. The Roman Road par 70 course was rated as the 'top inland course in Wales' by Golf Monthly Magazine and overlooks the Severn Estuary with beautiful views across to Somerset and Devon. The Montgomerie par 69 course, created by the world-renowned Colin Montgomerie, is a rewarding yet challenging course, with deep bunkers, dramatic tee shots and tricky par three holes.
- The traditionally designed Superior rooms are kitted out in a contemporary style, with plenty of amenities and a balcony to make you feel right at home. Also featuring a balcony, Signature rooms come complete with comfortable armchairs, a writing desk and a TV. Guests who stay in a Signature room may also enjoy access to the Signature Lounge - an adults-only space situated up on the sixth floor that offering tea and coffee, newspapers and magazines, and access to a private bar.
- Golf courses
- AA Rosette restaurant
- Wi-Fi access
How to get there
Newport station is a 15-minute drive from the hotel or 40 minutes via public transport. Cardiff Queen Street is 40 minutes away, accessible via two buses in just over an hour.
Good to know
Please note that the restaurants are closed on selected dates; please contact the hotel directly to inquire.
Underground parking is available for £15 per night and outdoor parking for £5 per night.
Please contact the hotel to find out more about golfing availability and pricing for the dates of your stay.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
The nearby Wye Valley and Newport Wetlands Reserve are great places to spot British wildlife and provide lovely spots for a picnic. If you feel like more of a bracing walk, the Brecon Beacons is just an hour's drive away. For history buffs, the Roman ruins in Caerleon and Tintern Abbey of Wordsworth fame are both nearby and worth a visit.
Join now for free
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.