Former palace stay in Granada’s medieval Albaicín district
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
A Renaissance palace dating back to 1503 in Granada’s historic centre
- Gazing up at the magnificent marvel of the Alhambra from its position in the maze-like medieval Albaicín district, Casa del Capitel Nazarí is a historic gem in its own right. A Renaissance palace dating back to the 16th century, housed within its solid walls is a lavish Andalucian courtyard, complete with columns, mosaic floors and a fountain.
- The breakfast here comprises cereal, tortilla omelettes, churros, hot chocolate, fruit, yogurts and more. Teas and coffees are offered in the afternoons, too, from 4.30-7.30pm. For other meals there are plenty of restaurants and tapas bars in the surrounding streets which the helpful hotel staff will happily recommend.
- Measuring in at 15 square metres, intimate Double rooms here burst with historic character, with many original features beautifully preserved – including wood-beamed ceilings, cool tiled floors and antique furniture.
- Snack bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Bicycle rental (chargeable)
- Massage services (chargeable
- Laundry servies (chargeable)
How to get there
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.