Recline at a plush, award-winning St Ives beach hotel with a spa
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Please use your e-mail to log in.
up to -47% today
Book your escape now before it's too late...
Junior Beach suite
Superior Garden View room
A luxe St Ives spa hotel stay set on a Blue Flag beach with award-winning dining - includes breakfast, spa access and late check-out, plus lunch and suite options
- Offering breezy coastal style and a relaxing atmosphere, Carbis Bay Beach is a fully fledged member of the Most Beautiful Bays in the World Organisation. Around two miles from the picturesque town of St Ives, it's also home to Carbis Bay Hotel & Estate, sitting pretty by a Blue Flag beach for almost 120 years.
- An extensive international wine list complements the two AA Rosette-awarded cuisine at Sands Restaurant. Light lunches, afternoon tea and evening tapas are served in The Conservatory, which offers unparalleled vistas across the bay, and, while the sun goes down, the informal Beach Club Restaurant offers Med-inspired dishes.
- Enjoy some time to yourself at the C Bay Spa, where Voya and Aromatherapy Associates products help put natural skincare treatments high on the menu. On top of featuring stunning views across Carbis Bay, the spa houses a relaxation lounge with balcony, candlelit treatment rooms, and an exclusive Ruinart champagne bar.
- Heated outdoor pool
- Finnish sauna
- Beach Jacuzzi
- Three restaurants
How to get there
The nearest train station is Carbis Bay, located a short uphill walk away. If you're driving here, take the M5 motorway towards Exeter and exit on the A30 westbound. At Lelant roundabout, take the A3074 to St Ives and pass through the village of Lelant. On arrival in Carbis Bay, take the right-hand filter signposted 'Carbis Bay Beach'. Continue down the hill and pass over the railway bridge. Follow the road around the front of the hotel up into the car-parking area.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.