Get to know the Athens Riviera from a serene spa resort
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -57% today
Temple of Poseidon
Relax at a tranquil spa resort on the Athens Riviera, with Temple of Poseidon views - includes buffet breakfast and dinner, a 30-minute massage, a bottle of wine and more
- Sitting between aromatic pines and azure seas and with spectacular views of the Temple of Poseidon from across the bay, Cape Sounio Grecotel Exclusive Resort offers luxury bungalows and two secluded beaches in a beautiful, tranquil setting an hour and a half south of Athens.
- There are seven restaurants and bars to try out, from fresh seafood on the romantic waterfront to traditional Greek cuisine with spectacular views of the bay and Temple of Poseidon beyond. The restaurants use produce sourced from Agreco, the hotel’s very own farm.
- Take a dip in the seawater pool with views of Poseidon’s temple, or bathe like an Ancient Greek in Elixir Spa Retreat's indoor heated hydro-tonic pool, before an Ayurvedic massage in a truly serene setting. There's also tennis, beach volleyball and yoga sessions, or even hiking in nearby Sounio Natural Park.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Kid’s pool
- Four restaurants
- Three bars
- Tennis courts
- Direct beach access
- Evening entertainment
- On-site parking
- Air conditioning
How to get there
The closest airport to the resort is Athens International, situated 46 kilometres away. The best way to get here is via taxi or hire car; on-site parking is available for no extra cost.
Good to know
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are not allowed.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
This coastline is steeped in Greek mythology, and local archaeological discoveries date from as far back as 700BC, but real culture vultures should make for Athens, which holds a wonderful collection of museums as well as the incredible Acropolis. Sportier travellers should go hiking in the wonderful pine-forested Sounio Natural Park or play a round of golf at the Glyfada golf club, which is just 40 minutes away.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.