A five-star 18th-century villa with extravagant interiors
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -52% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Church of San Giorgio in Braida, Verona
Executive Junior suite
Executive Junior suite
Juliet's Balcony, Verona
Ponte Pietra, Verona
A flamboyant five-star Verona stay in an elegant 18th-century villa with show-stopping, rainbow-hued interiors, including breakfast, spa access, a massage and suite option
- Exuberant, quirky and imaginative, nothing prepares you for the five-star Byblos Art Hotel Villa Amistà, just outside Verona. Don't be fooled by the exterior of this lovingly renovated 18th-century Italian villa, set in beautifully manicured gardens with pillars and fountains; once over the threshold, you're confronted by an eccentric, inventive visual feast.
- The gourmet Amistà Restaurant offers fine dining with a twist; inspired by regional and international cuisine, you'll find dishes like pea and lavender soup, created from organic vegetables that are sourced from the hotel's own kitchen garden. Lunch can be taken in the more relaxed surroundings of the Giardino d'Inverno, while exclusive wine tastings take place in the 15th-century wine cellar.
- Retreat into the mosaic-tiled heaven of the Espace Byblos Spa, which offers a full range of health and beauty treatments, and massages. The softly illuminated indoor pool is a true oasis, and there is also a sauna, steam bath and tropical showers. You can head outdoors to the elegant swimming pool or, for something a little more private, the Oasi Relax – a relaxation area, nestled high in the beautiful gardens, with two Jacuzzis and outdoor designer furniture.
- Technicolour rooms boast strategically placed design accessories, geometrically patterned beds with elaborate headboards and original masterpieces by Beatriz Millar and Begonia Montalban. There's even a minibar designed by Alessi favourite, Anna Gili.
- Spa (sauna, gym, Turkish bath)
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Gourmet restaurant
- Gardens with fountains
- Air conditioning
- Organic vegetable garden
- Wine bar
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
How to get there
Please note the outdoor pool is open from June to September only.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Join now for free
Want to add flights?
It’s easy to add a flight to your hotel. Just select your dates in the calendar and choose ‘add flights’. Get your holiday plans all wrapped up in one click and feel secure knowing that when you book a hotel and flight with us, you’re protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm) or to make a flight only booking call 0343 227 0007.
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.