Georgian elegance near Windsor with a Laura Ashley tea room
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
St. George's Chapel
Beautiful gardens and fine dining at a Georgian country house hotel in Buckinghamshire, including breakfast and three-course dinner
- The rich warm colours and designer Laura Ashley furnishings really steal the show at this hotel, with the rooms in the 18th-century manor house boasting a classic style and luxurious touches. There's also an indoor pool, a Jacuzzi, a gym and a sauna if you are looking to get active.
- The two AA Rosette-awarded Gray's Restaurant is set in the original Georgian mansion with an à la carte menu that includes a changing selection of sumptuous options – think goats' cheese mousse with candied beetroot, halibut with chorizo and chestnuts, and white chocolate parfait for dessert.
- The Georgian Bar and Lounge have snacks and drinks available throughout the day, and the terrace is perfect for enjoying tranquil views of the grounds. You can also enjoy a quintessentially British experience in The Tea Room by Laura Ashley - decadently designed for an indulgent afternoon treat.
Just 45 minutes outside of London, Burnham Beeches Hotel sits in the pretty Buckinghamshire countryside. You're only a 20-minute drive from Windsor, where you can visit the historic Windsor Castle, while the centre of Slough and its train station are a 15-minute drive away.
Good to know
Please note that the pool is closed between 10am and midday on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays during term time due to baby swim classes.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.