A boutique Edinburgh hotel with award-winning breakfasts
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Please use your e-mail to log in.
up to -46% today
Standard Double or Twin room
A 19th-century boutique stay in Edinburgh’s West End with vintage interiors and a courtyard garden - includes breakfast, afternoon tea, prosecco and late check-out
- Still flaunting its fabulous new looks following a top-to-toe makeover in 2013, this boutique bolthole offers plenty to lure design-savvy guests. Most standout, though, is its setting in the heart of Edinburgh's West End - just a 10-minute walk from Haymarket railway station and within easy reach of the Scottish capital’s most compelling sights.
- Served from 7.30-10am on weekdays and 8-11am on weekends, the award-winning breakfasts are all about fresh food that champions local producers and suppliers. Expect cereals, homemade muesli, juices, yogurt, fruit compote, sausage or bacon sandwich, and smoked salmon.
- Assuring all the fancy flourishes you’d expect from a boutique hotel, the guest rooms reveal carefully selected vintage and retro pieces from local markets and antique shops. The en-suite bathrooms hold a Hansgrohe eco shower, fluffy towels, hairdryer and Geneva Guild bathroom amenities.
- Breakfast service
- Room service
How to get there
Brooks Hotel Edinburgh is a 10-minute walk from Haymarket railway station and a 25-minute taxi ride from Edinburgh Airport.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.