Retreat to a romantic stay at a lovely country manor house hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Please use your e-mail to log in.
Book your escape now before it's too late...
Superior Double room
A stay at a Victorian manor house set in 70 acres of Worcestershire parkland, with breakfast, two-course dinner, prosecco and chocolates
- Brockencote Hall is a refurbished Victorian country manor house in Worcestershire. It’s surrounded by 70 acres of lush parkland, with its very own lake and views of the Malvern Hills - and that’s just outside. Inside, the plush fabrics, luxury furnishings and log fires are a tasteful nod to Brockencote Hall’s original grandeur. What's more, the four AA red stars for comfort and hospitality make this hotel a truly magical retreat.
- Head Chef Tim Jenkins, who has worked at Michelin-star level restaurants, designs his menus around the seasons making the food at Brockencote Hall a fine dining experience not to forget, with three AA Rosettes tucked under its belt. Jenkins handpicks local produce to get the best quality, and the herbs and honey he uses come from Brockencote Hall’s very own kitchen gardens and beehives.
- Superior rooms at Brockencote Hall are sumptuous places to relax, and overlook the estate. Plump sofas and chairs, comfortable beds, dramatic high ceilings and original sash windows are features you'll find in most individually-decorated room. En-suite bathrooms are super modern and luxurious, and come with luxurious bath amenities.
- 70 acres of parkland
- Triple AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
How to get there
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.