Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
- There was an error logging you in with Google, please try again or enter your email address manually.
In order to give you access to our members-only rates, we'll need your email address
Continue with Apple
There was an error logging you in with Apple, please try again or enter your email address manually.
Please delete the Secret Escapes App from your Apple ID Account and then try again. Link: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT210426
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Check-in Check-out Nights Rooms Adults Children Infants Price increase The flight price has increased. Price drop The flight price has dropped.
Price per person:
Breathtaking 5* Thai island idyll south of PhuketThe Racha, Koh Racha Yai, Thailand
Our holidays with flights are ATOL protected.
The Racha, Koh Racha Yai, Thailand
Breathtaking 5* Thai island idyll south of Phuket
Five-star Thai villas and pool suites on secluded island
Escape to a wonderfully secluded five-star resort on the lesser-known island of Koh Racha Yai, including breakfast, speedboat transfers and more.
- Sanctuary of seclusion: Twelve miles south of well-known Phuket is one of the Andaman Sea’s hidden gems: Koh Racha Yai. An expansive white-sand crescent bay with aquamarine waters creates a paradisiacal backdrop for The Racha, your five-star retreat that takes ‘getting away from it all’ to a whole new level.
- Seafood and sunsets: From seafood under the stars to marvellous Mediterranean flavours at The Fire Grill, the dining experiences at The Racha are delectable. Each eatery is a chic space with whitewashed walls and stylish furniture, ideal for beachside cocktails or romantic dinners. Themed buffets add to the excitement, while ultimate dining experiences can be arranged for those special occasions...
- Next-level luxury: The Racha has accommodation to suit all tastes: whether it’s the bright and airy villas with views of the sea or lush gardens, or the more opulent Spa Pool suite (with an indoor Jacuzzi and atmospheric lighting), every space is high-end and fashionably decorated. Junior Pool suites are the largest, measuring 89 square metres and features a sublime indoor pool.
- Sun terrace and gardens
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport shuttle (chargeable)
- Room service
- Spa and wellness centre (chargeable)
- Fitness centre
How to get there
The Racha sits in Koh Racha Yai, an island to the south of Phuket. A discount on land transfers from Phuket International airport is included in this escape, and sea transfers are also included. Please find more information in the 'Offer details', and on their website here.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
The passport, visa and health requirements (including those related to COVID-19) at the time of booking can be viewed on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents, and in compliance with any other immigration/entry requirements, before you travel.
Lying south of popular Phuket, Koh Racha Yai is a tranquil island surrounded by clear waters, white sand, and plenty of unspoiled land thanks to its relative remotelessness. Like most islands in the area, the snorkelling and diving opportunities are a major draw, as are the relaxing beaches and local cuisine. The island makes for a great day-trip for those staying in Phuket, so the beaches will get busier in the afternoons; however, as you creep into the evening, things quieten down again. There are a few bars and restaurants sprinkled around the area, and afterwards we’d recommend a little stargazing on the beach - due to low light pollution, the sky comes alive in this quiet corner of the world.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes; please consider buying the appropriate travel insurance. For more information, see our full amendment and cancellation policy.