Historic charm at a revamped Boston icon
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -52% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Boston Public Gardens
Deluxe King room
A luxurious stay at a historic, recently revamped hotel just steps from Boston Common and Copley Square
- Newly-revamped Boston Park Plaza is a stylish city landmark that's garnered iconic status thanks to a super glamorous past. Boasting a prime location and having housed all but two U.S. presidents since the 1930s, this stunning property is brimming with history that you'll feel part of from the moment you step inside.
- With Boston Common right on your doorstep, you'll have access to the city's biggest and best sights from morning to lights out - from the Freedom Trail to Beacon Hill and the buzzing marketplace at Faneuil Hall. After a day of exploring, unwind in the chic, stylish surroundings of your cosy room, complete with a smart TV.
- When it’s mealtime, take your pick from two farm-to-table dining and drinking spots. Off the Common is the lobby restaurant, offering seasonal spins on local favorites, while STRIP by Strega is a chic lounge-meets-steakhouse which fuses the aesthetics of the mid-century and 21st century, to glamorous and slightly surreal effect.
- Wi-Fi access
- Two restaurants
- Keurig coffeemaker
- In-room dining (fees apply)
How to get there
Boston Logan International Airport is just over six miles away via the I-90 W. You can hail a taxi from the airport, or take the Logan Express to Back Bay-South End and the hotel is an eight-minute walk away.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.