Discover Amsterdam’s city centre from this modern five-star stay
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Executive Hotel room
A sleek five-star hotel with a renowned restaurant, a short walk from Amsterdam's Van Gogh Museum and the Rijksmuseum - includes breakfast and welcome treats
- With its sleek lines and modern design, the five-star Bilderberg Garden Hotel is a stylish place to stay in Amsterdam. Set in a peaceful area off leafy Apollolaan Street, you’re close to the museum district and just minutes from the canal. You're easily within walking distance of the best museums and hippest shopping areas.
- The gorgeous interiors include welcoming spots to lounge, have a drink or enjoy a gourmet meal. Wake up to a breakfast buffet in the morning, relax on the outdoor terrace, sip a refreshment at the chic bar, or enjoy a classy meal at De Kersentuin, the in-house restaurant, run by two-Michelin-star-chef Stefan van Sprang.
- The capital of The Netherlands is best explored with a set of two wheels; hire a bike from the hotel and get out and explore sights including the Van Gogh Museum and the leafy Vondelpark. Post-exercise, retire to the hotel and opt for an on-site massage to help you wind down (chargeable).
- Outdoor terrace
- Bike rental
- Off-site parking (at extra cost)
- Massage services (at extra cost)
How to get there
Schiphol Airport is situated around 13 kilometres south west of the hotel. The best way to get here is via taxi, train or the Line 397 bus.
If you’d rather drive, off-site parking is available nearby for a cost of €29.50 per day.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of 7% of the total price is not included and is payable at the hotel upon check-in. Please also note that a city tax of €2.20 per person, per night, is payable locally. Pets are not allowed.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Spend time strolling around the streets, gazing at the 17th-century buildings, exploring the pretty canal ways or gorgeous Vondelpark and cosying up in cafes.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.