Modern English spa hotel with lauded restaurant
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -49% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
A modern English hotel with an award-winning restaurant, overlooking a historic racing circuit - including breakfast, and dinner or cream tea. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Overlooking Brooklands race circuit: From its Art Deco-inspired interior and motor racing track running through reception, to the fine-dining restaurant and exceptional facilities, Brooklands Hotel is no ordinary retreat. Overlooking one of Britain’s most famous racing heritage circuits in the heart of beautiful Surrey, you can enjoy top-notch service just minutes from the Big Smoke.
- Award-winning dining: Sporting no fewer than two AA Rosettes, the hotel’s 1907 restaurant, bar and grill (named after the year the world-famous Brooklands racetrack was built) is a stylish experience for foodies. Menus are thoroughly modern, serving up local and seasonal produce in tempting dishes like fresh seafood and Rib Eye steak.
- Relaxing spa: Let every muscle know you’re well and truly off duty in the fantastic spa, which has nine treatment rooms, his and hers sauna and steam rooms, a sunlight therapy room, and the outdoor hot tub and relaxation area. The hotel’s rave reviews on TripAdvisor have earned it a Certificate of Excellence.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant (currently reduced menu here)
- Vegan menu
- Cocktail bar
- Spa facilities and treatments
- Fitness centre
- Room service
How to get there
The hotel is located in Weybridge, Surrey, just a 35-minute train journey from busy London Waterloo to Weybridge, then a taxi ride, or a 45-minute train ride to Byfleet & New Haw station. If you're driving, the hotel is just 10 minutes from junction 10 of the M25.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.