Go off-grid in St. Lucia with an all-inclusive beachfront pad
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Magical Island Stays
The perfect package with flights included
Deluxe Beachfront room
Deluxe Beachfront room
Enjoy a colourful all-inclusive beachfront stay at a Telegraph-recommend St. Lucia hotel - includes all travel, water park entry, spa perks and more
- St Lucia is a highly picturesque inlet, fringed with palms and framed by mountains, and a perfect entry point to the larger island. It has collected a slew of honours, like inclusion on Condé Nast Traveller’s Top Ten Caribbean islands list and three consecutive World Travel awards.
- Located on the palm-fringed Reduit Beach, Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect destination for a four-star stay on the island. With the beach right on its doorstep, this Telegraph pick and current TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Famer will have you snorkelling and swimming in the crystal-clear waters at the drop of a coconut.
- Meanwhile, back on dry land, you'll find the resort built in traditional Franco-Caribbean style, with a lagoon-style pool and whirlpool island, a spa that offers beachside massages and spacious verandas, and lovely restaurants offering authentic St Lucian dishes, fresh seafood and more. There's even the Caribbean's first open-sports water park, right on the sea, so you can conquer it yourself.
- All cheerful, air-conditioned rooms at Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa come complete with a furnished balcony or patio. The Deluxe rooms are appointed in a traditional Caribbean style, with one king or two double beds. Deluxe Beachfront rooms are just yards from the sand and from your balcony, you'll have a great view along Reduit Beach and across the bay to Pigeon Island.
- Lagoon-style pool
- Whirlpool island
- La Mer Spa
- Air conditioning
- Trios Caribbean Fusion Restaurant
- Hi Tide Beachside Restaurant
- Three bars
- Tour desk
- Fully equipped gym
- Water sports on the beach
- Water park (chargeable)
- Children's playground
- Games room
- Babysitting services (chargeable, on request)
- Airport shuttle service
- 24-hour reception
How to get there
George F. L. Charles Airport is just over seven kilometres away. Flights and private airport transfers are included.
Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa is well placed in St. Lucia's Rodney Bay, a popular area for sun-seekers and those in search of that laid-back Caribbean vibe. You'll find Reduit Beach just outside your door, and Rodney Bay Village itself surrounds the hotel, with its restaurants, bars and shops. At the hotel itself, hour-long and half-day passes are available at Splash Island, the Caribbean's only open-sports water park.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.