Minimal-chic Bath hotel with a wellness centre
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A modern and stylish hotel in the centre of historic Bath - includes breakfast
- Making a modern statement amid Bath's historic attractions, the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-holding Apex City of Bath Hotel is a sleek addition to the city’s hotel scene. Expect forward-looking, minimalist interiors, starting with the gleaming lobby's striking contrast of dark backdrop and bright colour accents.
- Do as the Romans did and recharge in water at the hotel's pool, complete with waterfall, massage jet and heated beds. Make time to detox in the sauna, steam room and essential oil-infused showers too. There's also a gym with cardio, free weights, and resistance equipment.
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the restaurant offers a mix of European and British classics, from gnocchi and pizzas to fish and chips. All manner of sandwiches, sliders, toasties and bagels can be ordered at the bar and afternoon tea promises a traditional selection of treats.
- Indoor pool
- Sauna and steam room
- Room service
- Meeting rooms
How to get there
The hotel lies half a mile from Bath's train station, that's connected to London Paddington, Bristol Temple Meads, Weymouth, Weston-super-Mare, Great Malvern, Gloucester and Brighton.
Travelling with kids?
Family-friendly facilities include a kids' menu, highchairs, a swimming pool accessible for children, an Apex duck in each room (yours to take home), and Sky TV with kids' channels.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.