Five-star stay stay at an Olympic-themed Turin hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A contemporary, five-star Turin hotel with sleek and sparkling, Olympic-themed interiors - includes spa access, a welcome drink and optional romantic extras
- Located a short stroll from Via Garibaldi, this luxury, five-star Turin hotel is defined by its unique, decadent interiors. Elegant wooden furniture, featuring burnished brass and black lacquer detailing, beautifully complements fine fabrics covering a colour spectrum from ivory to rich mocha.
- Natural light-drenched G Ristorante Italiano features a huge bay window offering courtyard views, while in the kitchen acclaimed chef Diego Rigotti prepares his contemporary menu of flavoursome dishes. While you’re there, borrow an iPad and tap into to over 2,000 newspapers from all corners of the globe.
- From keeping up your workout programme on the latest Technogym equipment to tending to tired muscles in the Turkish bath and sauna, the Golden SPA provides a luxury wellness space in the heart of the city. Alternatively, relax on a plush aubergine sofa in the bar as you sip the signature Golden Time Liquid Gold cocktail.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €5 per person, per night is payable directly to the hotel.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.