Stunning all-inclusive Corfu hillside abode with glorious views
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Complimentary lounge access from selected airports
The perfect package with flights included
Superior room with sea view
Daphnila Family bungalow with garden view
A heavenly all-inclusive holiday at a luxurious resort with a thalasso spa, amid Corfu's verdant hillsides – includes all travel and an optional bungalow
- Discover the 'Emerald Island' of Corfu amidst its vibrantly verdant hillsides at Grecotel Daphnila Bay Dassia. This ultra all-inclusive resort – ranked amongst the best in the region on TripAdvisor – is perfectly perched to afford spectacular views over the bay and comes packed with thoughtful perks.
- You'll find two freshwater swimming pools, both with stunning vistas over the sea, and a children's paddling pool. Kick back with a cocktail from the pool bar over a good page-turner, before making your way to the thalassotherapy spa for some serious you time. Take a swim in the pool before a session around the hydrotherapy facilities.
- The restaurant serves up an extensive buffet of Greek and international cuisine, while the beach-side restaurant takes an Italian-inspired approach to its menu. For the activity-lovers among you, you can keep busy trying your hand at a range of water sports at the beach nearby, from water skiing to scuba diving.
- Air conditioning
- Five restaurants
- Creperie and patisserie
- Four bars
- Wine tasting room
- 24-hour WhatsApp concierge
- Three swimming pools
- Beach and pool service
- Fitness and wellness activities
- Evening entertainment
- Kid's club
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Room service
- On-site parking
How to get there
Grecotel Daphnila Bay sits on a verdant hillside overlooking the beautiful Dassia Bay on Corfu's east coast. Corfu International Airport is a 25-minute drive away (or 13 kilometres) to the south. Private airport transfers are included within the price of this escape.
Good to know
Pets are not allowed in this hotel. Please note that a tax of €4 per room, per night, is payable directly to the hotel.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
On the next page, you can select the flight options that best suit your plans. We check the prices and availability in real-time, so bear in mind that the price for the package you select might be different to what's shown on the calendar at the bottom of this page.
One piece of hand luggage allowance per person is included. Please note that hold luggage is not included, but for most airlines can be added when you select your flight.
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
Holidays by Secret Escapes
Holidays by Secret Escapes are exactly that; the perfect package created by us, with no middle man involved. These carefully curated breaks guarantee a high-end stay at a great price.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.