Greek island bliss at a chic new Crete beach pad
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The rates have been lowered on this deal
The perfect package with flights included
Cozy Double room with side sea view
Enjoy relaxing Greek island idylls at a stylish new boutique hotel on the shores of Crete, including half board, wine and fruit and all travel
- Oozing minimalist-chic style and warm hospitality, the brand-new Pepper Sea Club boutique hotel is the perfect place to embrace Greek island living. It’s prime position on the shores of Georgioupolis affords it Aegean and Lefka Ori mountain views – pair this with top-notch amenities and you’ll be forgiven for thinking you’re in paradise.
- The contemporary main restaurant is a buffet affair serving up a mouthwatering variety of international delights. For something more indulgent, there’s the beachfront a la carte restaurant, where you can savour classic Greek and Mediterranean flavours with a side of sea views. For snacks and drinks, there’s also a poolside bar.
- Your wellbeing is well taken care of, with a spa and wellness facilities on hand for ultimate relaxation. Alongside a sauna, steam room and swimming pool, there’s a tempting menu of rejuvenating treatments, from massages and facials to manicures and pedicures. For those keen to keep fit, there’s also a small open-air gym.
- Two restaurants
- Snack bar
- Pool bar
- Outdoor pool
- Spa (extra charge)
- Wellness facilities (extra charge)
- Bike rental (extra charge)
- Mini market
- Air conditioning
- 24-hour reception
How to get there
The hotel is located on the north-west shores of Crete. The nearest airport is Chania International Airport, which is around 50 kilometres away. Return flights and private airport transfers are included with this offer for a stress-free experience.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.