Bask in glorious gardens and views at a five-star Madeira pad
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
Garden View room
Sub-tropical gardens and marvellous vistas at a five-star, award-winning Leading Boutique Hotel in Funchal - with half board and all travel included
- Discover Madeira with an escape to the five-star Quinta da Bela Vista, a plush base nominated as Portugal's Leading Boutique Hotel at the World Travel Awards 2018. After all, this beautiful family-owned resort is set within sub-tropical gardens, with plenty of amenities to help you suitably unwind in style.
- Quinta de Bela Vista – an 1844 manor house – has two à la carte restaurants. At Bela Vista, authentic antiques, carved woodwork, tapestries, valuable paintings and exquisite cuisine creates a feast for the eyes and palate. In the reception building, you can find Avista Navios restaurant overlooking the beautiful gardens.
- Located just two kilometres from the city of Funchal, you'll find little trouble popping to the local shops, bars and restaurants, while you'll also be guaranteed spectacular vistas and a relaxing sense of serenity. The hotel's luxurious amenities extend to a sauna, Jacuzzi and fitness centre.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Library and drawing room
- Two restaurants
- Snack and pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Games room
- On-site parking
How to get there
Quinta de Bela Vista is around 20 kilometres from Madeira Airport. Private airport transfers are included in your offer to make your journey more comfortable.
Good to know
Please note that a smart-casual dress code applies in the restaurant.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.