Five-star urban spa resort by the Bay of Palma
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -56% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Palma de Mallorca
Palma de Mallorca
La Seu, Palma de Mallorca
A five-star urban oasis on the edge of Palma de Mallorca – includes breakfast, optional dinner, thoughtful perks and a suite option. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Five-star coastal stay: If you can't decide between a chic city break or a relaxing retreat by the sea, the five-star GPRO Valparaiso Palace Hotel & Spa offers both, with tranquil sea views and 22,000 square metres of gardens too. One of the finest hotels in the area, its elevated position overlooking the Bay of Palma makes it a fabulous spot to unwind in.
- Stunning wellness facilities: The huge 2,800-square-metre destination spa is reason enough to visit this five-star retreat – it is in fact the largest spa on the island. The facilities are vast, so you could easily try something different each day. There's a heated saltwater pool, Jacuzzi, Turkish bath, a range of saunas and more.
- Incredible eats: The exquisite breakfast buffet features fresh fruit, warm baked bread and show cooking. Lunch and dinner are available at the bistro, with its lovely al fresco terrace, or at Paraíso, where gourmet Mediterranean fare is whipped up for a luxe culinary experience.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Two outdoor saltwater pools
- Tennis courts
- Fitness room
- Air conditioning
- Smart TV in each room
- In-room Nespresso machine
How to get there
Situated on the west of the island in the exclusive Bonanova district, the hotel is only 10 minutes from central Palma, Mallorca's capital city. The nearest bus stop is just over 100 metres away, while the harbour lies a 500-metre stroll from the hotel. You're also just seven and a half miles from Palma de Mallorca Airport – a simple 15-minute car journey.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
Watch this video to find out more:
For more details, please see our FAQ page.