All-inclusive Maldives: laid-back adults-only bliss
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
See sale Ts & Cs for date change information
Travel with our trusted supplier
The perfect package with flights included
Over Water villa
Over Water villa
Over Water villa
Experience all-inclusive island idylls with this five-star Maldives escape to an adults-only resort, including a beach or overwater villa, a diving lesson and all travel. Flexible holiday - book with confidence
We are working with hotels to ensure that they comply with the public health regulations regarding COVID-19.
- Adults-only bliss: Escape it all with this ultra-indulgent, all-inclusive Maldives getaway to a pristine resort that ticks all boxes for seekers of sun, sea and unrestrained relaxation. Set on the magical Vaavu Atoll, this property is truly paradise on Earth: stroll along shimmering white sands, refresh your mind and body with a spa treatment, and discover local marine life on an epic diving experience.
- Authentic Maldives accommodation: Filled with a tasteful blend of modern flair and classic Maldives style, the villas offer the height of five-star relaxation. Beach villas come with a private terrace leading out to soft white sands; for added indulgence, switch things up a notch with an Over Water villa, which features a private outdoor deck that you could recline on to soak up the fantastic views or swim out to picture perfect seas via the private deck access.
- Delightful dining: Sample delicious breakfasts and tuck into local and Italian flavours at the beachfront restaurant, which both promise stunning views and laid-back al fresco settings. If you’re looking for light daytime refreshments, head to the main bar, located amidst swaying palm trees on the sandy beach. The Over Water Restaurant is also open to all guests for an additional charge - well worth it, for the experience alone. Over Water Villa guests are also treated to access to the luxurious Over Water Restaurant for breakfast.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Two restaurants
- Beach bar
- Diving lessons
- Beach volleyball
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Football court
- Spa treatments
- US & European power sockets in all rooms
How to get there
NAKAI Dhiggiri Resort is nestled on the quiet and secluded island of Dhiggiri, on the Maldives’ Vaavu Atoll. All travel is included as part of our offer, for a fuss-free escape.
Please note you will be travelling by ferry, a public transport method operated by a third party service provider between Malé and Vaavu (calling at Dhiggiri Resort as the first stop, with an average travelling time of 90 minutes). Ferry timings are as follows:
- Malé to Dhiggiri: 10am, 3pm (internal flights up to 2pm)
- Dhiggiri to Malé: 7am, 1pm (flight departures from 11am)
Good to know
Cancellations and amendments: To find out more about the policy for this offer, please visit our supplier's website or call them on 01782 654 822.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel before your trip.
To find out more about our 'flexible holidays', and when your payment may be due, please see our FAQ page.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.