Grade II Shropshire hotel with prized dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -55% today
Standard Double room
The Iron Bridge
Blists Hill Victorian Town
A Georgian country house with two AA Rosette-awarded dining in Shropshire's UNESCO Ironbridge - includes breakfast and optional dinner
- Awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, Best Western Valley Hotel is a Georgian country house in a beautifully preserved Grade II listed building close to the historic UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ironbridge, a short walk away. Set in its own peaceful gardens which lead down to a pretty river walk, it's a perfect choice for a chilled-out country break.
- Standard Double rooms are either in the main house or in the old stable block, accessed from a covered glass walkway. All are spacious, cosy and furnished in keeping with the character of the building.
- Chez Maw Restaurant's delicious take on modern British fine dining has led to it consistently being awarded two AA Rosettes. The bar is the perfect setting to enjoy a coffee or perhaps a local ale.
- Two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
How to get there
A 15-minute drive out of Telford, the hotel is set around an hour from Birmingham, via the M6. London is a little over three hours away.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.