A 19th-century townhouse turned aparthotel in central Krakow
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -45% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Double Garden View room
A classic townhouse turned aparthotel in the Polish city of Krakow, with beautiful gardens - includes late check-out
- Set in the historic Polish city of Krakow, Yarden Aparthotel occupies two adjoining 19th-century townhouses. Your room is a calm bolthole that looks out over a serene lawned garden to the rear – a tranquil city oasis where you can kick back and relax after a day out and about discovering Krakow’s many charms.
- The hotel has previously appeared in the Michelin Guide listing - and with good reason. The hearty buffet breakfast, served in the conservatory, will more than set you up for the day’s adventures: an extensive spread that has been much praised by previous guests and includes cheeses, meats, juices, fresh fruit, and hot and cold choices.
- Walk from the hotel into the Old Town, encircled by Planty Park and remains of the city’s medieval walls, which is centred on the huge 10-acre Market Square, one of the largest historic town squares in the whole of Europe. Should you wish to explore further, multi-day Krakow Tourist Cards offer museum entry and bus and tram travel between sights such as Wawel Royal Castle and the striking 14th-century St. Mary's Basilica.
- Flatscreen TV
- Bath amenities
- Mineral water
- Tea and coffee facilities
How to get there
The hotel is located on a main tram route, so you can be whisked into the city centre in mere minutes. You can also walk to the central train station and Market Square in around 15 minutes. The John Paul II Kraków-Balice International airport is a half-hour drive from the hotel.
Good to know
Please note that breakfast is chargeable. You can hire a bicycle at the hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Join now for free
Want to add flights?
It’s easy to add a flight to your hotel. Just select your dates in the calendar and choose ‘add flights’. Get your holiday plans all wrapped up in one click and feel secure knowing that when you book a hotel and flight with us, you’re protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm) or to make a flight only booking call 0343 227 0007.
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.