Glamourous Dubai style in five-star luxury
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -57% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Family Waterfront room
Luxurious and opulent five-star Dubai Creek stay with skyline views- with breakfast, dinner, Skyline Lounge access and Happy Hour drinks. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Glittering metropolis location: Named after the famous Dubai Festival City shopping mall close by, your ideal location means you can dip in and out of the city's many attractions. Start with your own backyard and explore Dubai Creek, a pretty salt-water basin lined with fragrant spice souks; you have all of this exotic world at your fingertips.
- Decadent dining: Take your pick from fresh and varied Mediterranean dishes in the hotel's fifth floor Zaytoun restaurant, while the Belgian Cafe Dubai is on hand with everything from early morning brunch treats to an array of Belgian beers. Head to the Skyline Lounge to take in the city skyline and enjoy all day tea, coffee and soft drinks, plus two hours (4pm to 6pm) of the Sundowner Experience Happy Hour with unlimited alcoholic drinks.
- Relaxation in abundance: As well as elegantly finished guest rooms, this majestic hotel is also home to a 25-metre outdoor pool surrounded by palm trees and a state of the art gym furnished with everything you need to help you work up a sweat, as well as three spa pools to unwind in afterwards.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Skyline Lounge Bar
- Outdoor heated pool
- Childcare services (chargeable)
- Laundry services (chargeable)
How to get there
Crowne Plaza Dubai is a mere five kilometres from Dubai International Airport - just a few minute drive by taxi.
Good to know
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service. Travel may only be permitted for certain purposes; travelling for leisure may not be allowed.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.