Relax in Wiltshire at this elegant Grade II-listed Georgian property
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Superior Deluxe room
Superior Deluxe room
Stay at a beautiful 18th-century hotel in postcard-pretty Bradford-on-Avon, including a full English breakfast, an optional cream team and optional dinner
- If it's a quintessential English break you're after, you will find it at Widbrook Grange Hotel, a charming country retreat on the edge of Bradford-on-Avon. Built in the 18th century on 11 acres of land, this Grade II listed Georgian property boasts an abundance of style and grandeur.
- Realign your mind, body and spirit with a deep full-body massage, a workout in the fitness centre or a swim in the 11-metre indoor swimming pool. There are also plenty of walking paths surrounding the hotel, as well as golf courses, horse riding and bike hire nearby.
- Focusing on the finest seasonal ingredients sourced from the on-site herb garden and local suppliers, The Kitchen restaurant serves up traditional farmhouse cuisine with a gastro twist created by world champion chef, Sandor Szucs. Afternoon tea is also available for an indulgent treat and Gin Bar is the place to go for a tipple or two.
- Indoor pool
- Gin bar
- Afternoon tea
How to get there
This quaint farmhouse is situated in a peaceful spot just outside of Bradford-on-Avon. On-site parking is available, and a journey from the centre of London is around 110 miles. From Manchester, it’s around 187 miles.
If you’d rather come via public transport, Bradford-on-Avon has a train station which offers connections via Bath or Trowbridge.
Good to know
Please pre-book dinner and spa treatments prior to arrival, in order to avoid disappointment.
Dogs are welcome here for an extra charge of £15 per dog, per night with a maximum of two dogs per room. There are facilities available for guests with disabilities.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
It won't take you long to completely unwind at this idyllic getaway. Take a swim in the indoor heated swimming pool or spend a day bathing in the mineral-rich waters of Thermae Bath Spa. Or, if you would rather take a walk on the wild side, lions, tigers and more await at Longleat.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.