Coastal spa stay in northern France
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A historic spa hotel in the coastal resort of Deauville, a stone’s throw from the picturesque Normandy countryside – includes breakfast, spa treatment discount and optional spa discount
- The coastal resort of Deauville is the perfect spot for enjoying Normandy’s characterful landscapes, from the wooden beach huts of the coast, to the cider and camembert trails of the Pays d’Auge. Situated in the heart of the resort, Villa Augeval is a great base whether you’re passing through or planning a longer stay in this scenic region.
- The hotel and spa is divided across two ancient manor houses, built in the traditional style from timber and stone. Outside there’s a swimming pool heated in the summer months, while inside the spa houses a sauna, steam room and hydromassage. There are massages and treatments available, to help soothe travel-weary bodies and minds.
- Take breakfast inside or out in the floral garden and have a pre-dinner drink at the lounge bar by the fireplace, where you’ll find darts and table tennis. There’s no restaurant on site, but Deauville’s got plenty to choose from, especially if you enjoy seafood and sunset views.
- Pets welcome
- Swimming pool
- Room service
- Massages (chargeable)
How to get there
Villa Augeval is located between the famous racecourse and the church in Deauville, located between the Calvados coastline and the spectacular scenic countryside of Normandy. It’s about 700 metres from the Trouville/Deauville train station, and 12 kilometres from Deauville airport. If you’re driving from Paris expect a two-hour journey via the A13 autoroute. Coming via ferry? The nearest ports are Caen and Le Havre (both 40 kilometres away) for cross-channel services. On-street parking is available locally.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.