A converted cinema in Munich with Christmas market dates
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
You can add flights to this hotel
A stylish stay at a former cinema turned contemporary hotel in the hip Bavarian capital, with breakfast and Christmas market availability
- Clipping at Berlin’s heels, the Bavarian capital of Munich has much more to offer these days than just Oktoberfest (although that’s still pretty important, too). With its chic boutiques and cool new restaurants, this is a beautiful and historic city that's having a major moment. And what better way to experience an ultra-cool city than with a stay at an ultra-cool hotel? That's where the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-holding Vienna House Easy Muenchen, a former cinema, comes in.
- Sprinkling some movie magic throughout its contemporary rooms, the hotel features statement artwork and theatre-style red curtains. There’s no popcorn on the menu in the restaurant, but Bavarian classics and international favourites are sure to keep your taste buds happy. And the perfect addition to any meal here? The exquisite local beer for which the city is famous.
- Treat yourself to a quintessential yuletide stay during December to witness Munich at it's most magical; twinkling with fairy lights and bustling with festive markets and cheer.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.