Designer Kraków stay in the heart of the city with festive dates
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
You can add flights to this hotel
A bold and colourful designer hotel on the outskirts of Kraków’s Old Town, with slick interiors and a small spa – includes breakfast, one three-course dinner, welcome drink, spa and gym access, plus perks in the room
- Situated on the cusp of Kraków’s charming Old Town, Vienna House Andel’s Cracow is a bright and modern hotel with slick interiors designed by Jestico + Whiles – expect brutalist grey exteriors and a sleek urban feel inside with rotating art exhibitions. Moments away is the green space of Planty Park, which replaces the medieval walls that once stood sentry.
- The hotel offers much to its guests, from complimentary bike rental and a plush, compact spa with a sauna and fitness studio, with a short but sweet menu of massages and facials. In rooms, there are DVD players with a library of films to borrow from reception.
- Restaurant Delight is vast and open for all meals: impressive buffet breakfasts, light lunches and dinners showcases Polish and European dishes with flair. There’s also a bar, Oscar’s, which spills onto the terrace with smoothies, snacks and traditional Polish żurek, plus pizza and pasta.
- Pets welcome (chargeable)
- Underground parking (chargeable)
- 24-hour reception
- Room service
- Bike rental
How to get there
Vienna House Andel’s Cracow is approximately 18 kilometres from John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice. There is an airport shuttle service which stops in the city centre. Underground parking is available for an additional charge of 90PLN per day; reservations are required in advance.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.