Thirteenth-century Tuscan castle with a spa
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Deluxe Double room
Classic Double room
Torre del Mangia, Siena
Take a step back in time at a 13th-century castle with a spa, set in the picturesque Tuscan hills – includes breakfast, spa access, activities discount and more. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Under the Tuscan sun: Escape to Italy's Tuscan hills with a relaxing stay in a 13th-century castle. Castello di Leonina Relais offers an authentic Italian getaway within the rolling landscape of Asciano, situated just 20 minutes from the Gothic city of Siena and an hour and a half from art-filled Florence.
- Blissful spa: To really relax, spend some time in the Castello di Leonina's spa area, complete with a Turkish bath and aromatherapy shower. Treat yourself and bust any travel tensions with a Shiatsu massage or bring yourself into balance with an Ayurvedic treatment.
- Food, glorious food: You won't have to wander far for authentic Tuscan cuisine – the restaurant here is dedicated to it, offering a selection of the region's finest wines to complement their traditional menu. Guestrooms are elegant and homely, with calming views over the surrounding countryside.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Outdoor terrace
- Two bars
- Laundry service
- Tuscan tours available (at extra cost)
- On-site parking
- Air conditioning
How to get there
The closest airport to the Castello is Florence, but most people fly in to Pisa, 128 kilometres away. Given the distance and the rural nature of the hotel, we’d recommend getting a hire car. On-site parking is available for no extra cost.
If you’ rather come via public transport, catch the train to Siena and the hotel can provide a shuttle bus service for you. Please ask the hotel directly for further details.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €1 per person, per night is payable directly to the hotel upon check-out. It may be subject to change according to city council amendments.
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities. Pets are not allowed.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Watch this video to find out more:
For more details, please see our FAQ page.