Be amazed by a unique five-star Switzerland mountain retreat
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Please use your e-mail to log in.
Deluxe South room
Deluxe South room
Retreat to the mountains for a stellar five-star spa stay in the charming Swiss resort village of Arosa – includes breakfast, dinner, spa access and more
- Outdoorsy types will be wowed by Tschuggen Grand Hotel Arosa in the crowd-pleasing Alpine resort village located at the end of the Schanfigg Valley. It’s all modern Alpine chic mixed with designer detailing in the welcoming guest rooms and suites, all of which overlook the dazzling surrounds, including the sail-shaped windows of the hotel's futuristic spa.
- Head to Michelin-starred La Vetta for gourmet Alpine cuisine, try the Grand Restaurant for fine dining in a formal setting, or book La Collina for Mediterranean fare. There’s also The Basement for fast food made with quality local products, the Tschuggen Bar for live music, and the Cigar Lounge for Cuban and Dominican cigars and cigarillos.
- Designed by Swiss architect Mario Botta, the 5,000-metres-squared spa is carved into the mountainside and spread across four floors. There are swimming pools, saunas and steam rooms galore as well as private rooms for treatments and therapies using products by Sensai, Clarins, Dermalogica, Cellcosmet, OPI, and La Biosthétique.
- Three restaurants
- Thee lounges
- Full service spa
- Indoor swimming pools
- Sauna and steam room
- Fitness suite
How to get there
Tschuggen Grand Hotel is around 160 kilometres from Zurich Airport. The easiest way to reach the hotel would be to drive, however you can reach the hotel via public transport, too: take the train from the airport to Bahnhof Chur, and then change for a local service to Arosa train station. From there, you can get the 062 bus to the ski-school stop and the hotel is a seven-minute walk.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Please note there is a local tax of CHF5.40 per person, per night payable to the hotel upon check-out.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.