Tranquil Welsh countryside retreat
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -59% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Superior Double room
Cosy Double room
King Double room
The river Dee, Llangollen
The river Dee, Llangollen
Escape to a charming hotel in peaceful Denbighshire, in rural Wales - includes breakfast and dinner credit. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Warm and welcoming retreat: Topping the charts for Llangollen's B&Bs on Tripadvisor and flaunting a Travellers' Choice 2020 award, The Mulberry Inn is located in the quiet Welsh setting of Llwynmawr village, in the lush Ceiriog Valley. Behind its ivy-clad façade, the inn is a retreat in itself, featuring faultless, personable service and heaps of character.
- Top-notch Welsh breakfast: Enjoy a hot breakfast freshly cooked to order, whether pancakes or smoked salmon and eggs, served until 10am at weekends. Follow a hearty dinner perhaps by the fireside in The Pheasant Bar or with a fine wine in The Garden Room Restaurant, with its stunning views and a relaxed atmosphere.
- Peaceful night's sleep: Cosy rooms are intimate, bright and smartly decorated. King rooms feature a king bed and pretty village and mountain views, while Superior rooms have a super-king bed, armchairs and verdant garden and valley views.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Duck down bedding in each room (synthetic available with 24 hours' notice)
- Dog-friendly rooms (surcharge)
- Secure bike and motorcycle store
The hotel is a little out of the way, so be sure to use the directions given on their website.
Always head for Chirk, not Llangollen, and do not rely on your sat nav. From Chirk, take the B4500 along the Ceiriog Valley, through Pontfadog and on to Dolywern. At Dolywern, after you see the Leonard Cheshire Home, turn left for Llwynmawr – The Mulberry Inn is at the end of the village. Please note that at no stage of your journey should you be on a road that is not wide enough for two cars.
Good to know
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.