Soak up the tranquillity at a St Helier spa hotel with fine dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Gold Deluxe Double room
St Helier Marina
Gold Deluxe Double room
A plush spa hotel in a great location in Jersey's capital, with a three AA Rosette-awarded restaurant – includes breakfast, one dinner, flights and car hire
- The Royal Yacht, founded in the 1800s, is thought to be the oldest hotel in Jersey. These days though, it's definitively modern: expect contemporary interiors and excellent facilities. Not only does the hotel boast a full-service spa, but it's also perfect for sightseeing, being close to the Jersey Museum and St Helier Town Hall.
- If the unbeatable location and beautiful rooms don't already spoil you enough, the selection of bars and restaurants will. There's even a three AA Rosette-awarded eatery here, Sirocco, which serves modern British delicacies, with an emphasis on local and seasonal produce. The Royal Yacht scooped a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- At the modern spa, soak yourself in bubbles from head to toe in the Jacuzzi, or hang out in the heated vitality pool, salt steam room, aromatherapy room, or sauna. With maritime-themed body treatments and massages, Spa Sirène is the perfect place to unwind, relax and allow yourself to be pampered.
- Three AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Two restaurants
- Wine cellar
- Full-service spa
- Heated indoor pool
- Sauna and steam room
- Aromatherapy room
How to get there
The Royal Yacht is approximately eight kilometres from Jersey Airport. Car hire is included in your offer so you can explore the area with ease.
Good to know
Car hire is included, provided by Hertz. A CDW of £10 per day is to be paid locally, as well as a local tax of £2 per day. These are mandatory and payable directly to the car hire company.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.