An iconic spa hotel in the Italian Alps near Turin
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Superb slopes and stunning scenery from an iconic spa hotel in the Italian Alps near Turin, with half board, travel and optional ski perks
- Built back in the 1930s, Hotel La Torre's iconic structure sits snugly below the town, gazing up towards the looming peaks that straddle the French border. Here you’re just 500 metres from the ski lifts, with access to the renowned Via Lattea ski area. Rooms are located off a unique internal spiral ramp and are colourful, cheerful havens that offer unbroken mountain views.
- A rich buffet breakfast is included, with coeliac and vegetarian options. Dine with a view through large panoramic windows at La Torre restaurant, where you can expect authentic Italian cuisine and plenty of local specialities. All is complemented by a carefully selected wine list, with an emphasis on Piedmont and Tuscan vintages. Be sure to try a glass or two of raisin brandy, the local tipple.
- Boasting fabulous views, the spa covers 1,000 square metres and is tastefully designed, with plenty of exposed wood and stone. Here you’ll find a Jacuzzi, hammam, sauna, frigidarium, tepidarium, Turkish bath, relaxation zone and gym.
- Wine bar
- 24-hour reception
- Disabled access
- Ski shuttle
- Ski rental
How to get there
Hotel La Torre is located about 92 kilometres from Turin Airport. Shared airport transfers are included alongside flights, for a fuss-free escape.
Good to know
Please note that an extra charge applies for spa entrance.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
- Outbound: departing at 05.55, arriving at 08.45
- Inbound: departing at 10.40, arriving at 11.35
- Outbound: departing at 07.50, arriving at 11.05
- Inbound: departing at 12.05, arriving at 13.20
From Birmingham to Turin, with Jet2:
- Outbound: departing at 06.00, arriving at 09.05
- Inbound: departing at 10.05, arriving at 11.10
- Outbound: departing at 06.30, arriving at 10.05
- Inbound: departing at 11.05, arriving at 12.40
The flights inclusive offer shown on this page is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Secret Escapes is acting as an agent for Inghams with ATOL number 0025 and your contract is with that company. Inghams booking conditions are available from http://www.inghams.co.uk/customer-services/terms-conditions/
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.