Edinburgh's most glamorous boutique hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -52% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Luxury Double room
Georgian Mini suite
Edinburgh's hippest boutique, packing Condé Nast Traveller praise, award-winning dining and a prime location – includes full Scottish breakfast, an optional suite and more
- Rated among the 'coolest 65 hotels in the world' by Condé Nast Traveller, Tigerlily is a cult locale on Edinburgh's George Street and features in the capital's A list of boutique digs. It has reviews by The New York Times, The Guardian, Red Magazine and Harper's Bazaar, among others, and holds a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring seasonal, locally sourced ingredients are served in the hotel's two glass-ceiling courtyards, in chic private booths, and at al fresco tables on George Street. Tigerlily's bar is one of the most hip spots in town for an expertly mixed French Martini, before heading to the hotel's club, Lulu.
- Luxury Double rooms are sublime, with contemporary fabrics and top-flight technology. The decor is plush and polished, with hardwood floors, deep-back chairs and lavish curtains, plus high-end details like White Company bathroom amenities and GHD straighteners. Opt for a Georgian Mini suite for more space and glamour.
How to get there
The hotel is a 15-minute walk from Waverley train station, that's connected to London Euston and London King's Cross, Plymouth, Birmingham New Street, Glasgow Central, Manchester Airport and Manchester Piccadilly. Edinburgh Airport is 11 kilometres away.
Good to know
Please be aware that this hotel has a members' nightclub in its basement, so nights here may not be entirely noise-free.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.