Five-star seafront spa bliss on the French Riviera
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Superior Garden View room
Prestige Sea View room
Antibes, 45 minutes away
Grasse, 40 minutes away
Cannes, 30 minutes away
A scenic stay on the French Riviera in a glamorous five-star seafront hotel with its own private beach, with breakfast, spa access and more
- Located in the former fishing village of Théoule-sur-Mer, Tiara Miramar Beach Hotel & Spa makes the most of its beautiful coastline views with spacious terraces. With locally sourced ingredients and Provencal flavours, topped off with late-night music and cocktails, you don’t need a Palme d’Or win for a reason to celebrate here.
- The Tiara Miramar brings a touch of the east to the interior design of its rooms with a calming colour palette and impressive latticework. Superior rooms boast tranquil views over the beautifully landscaped gardens, while Prestige rooms provide vistas over the sparkling water.
- Favouring a colourful decor to match its menu, Bistrot M serves up its locally sourced ingredients and Provencal tastes against a backdrop of plush velvets and Mediterranean Sea views. L'Or Bleu at Tiara Yaktsa is a go-to for Michelin-awarded fare, while barbecue and buffet-style dishes are served from breakfast to dinner under the umbrellas of MoYa’s beachside restaurant. Late-night music and cocktails can also be enjoyed at the beach bar as the sun sets.
- Tiara Spa shows its commitment to wellbeing over two floors. Treat yourself to tailor-made facials, body therapies and massages in a soothing setting that puts as much focus on natural minerals as relaxation. There’s also a sauna, steam and relaxation room, plus outside canopies for treatments during the warmer months. Unwind further at the outdoor pool and racket up some fun on the tennis courts, or burn off some steam in the well-appointed fitness room.
- Two restaurants
- Beach bar
- Tiara Spa by Sothys
- Fitness centre
- Outdoor pool
- Private beach
- Tennis court
- Car park (chargeable)
- 24-hour room service
- Laundry service
How to get there
In the shadows of its glamorous neighbours, Cannes and St Tropez, the beachside village of Théoule-sur-Mer is one of the Cote d’Azur’s more discreet destinations. As a result, this former fishing village located between the Var and the Alpes Maritimes is also the perfect base for discovering the real French Riviera. Follow the Corniche d’Or (National route 98) along its Esterel cliffs for uninterrupted Mediterranean views or the bright lights of this coastal route’s most famous cities, including Nice and Monaco.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.