An elegant Peak District country inn with acclaimed dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -52% today
A cosy country inn with a spa and two AA Rosette dining in the Staffordshire Peak District – includes breakfast, dinner, a bottle of wine, and spa perks
- Set in the charming Staffordshire Peak District, the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winning Three Horseshoes Country Inn & Spa is much more than just a country retreat. Superior Double rooms mix traditional elegance with modern conveniences and come with king-size beds and en-suite bathrooms.
- With two AA Rosettes under its belt – alongside a host of other culinary awards – the restaurant offers award-winning signature dishes and modern British cuisine in an elegant oak-beamed dining room, overlooking the gorgeous Staffordshire Peaks. Using fresh ingredients, favourites include pies, roasts, steaks, gourmet burgers and more.
- Head to the spa's Beach Hut, which replicates the benefits of being on a beach: think warm sands, soothing music and a sunrise-to-sunset light experience. Meanwhile, the farmer’s sauna takes inspiration from an Alpine Brechel cabin, and the Peak District stone bath uses heated local stones to create a serene steam bath.
- Cedar plunge pool
- Relation suite
- Mill wheel shower
- Spa garden
How to get there
Three Horseshoes Country Inn & Spa is around 160 miles from London, and 36 miles from Manchester. There are trains from London to Stoke-on-Trent, where your best bet is to get a taxi as there are multiple buses you'd have to take to reach the hotel.
Good to know
Please be aware that spa treatments should be booked in advance and directly with the hotel to avoid disappointment. Use of the Mill Wheel facilities is not included but can be pre-booked directly with the hotel. Please also note that access to the spa and spa treatments are chargeable and subject to availability.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.