Modern interiors and Jacobean history in Broadstairs
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Kingsgate Bay, Broadstairs
Viking Bay, Broadstairs
A relaxing stay at a Broadstairs hotel set in a renovated Jacobean building - includes breakfast, plus optional dinner and spa treatment
- It’s a too-cool-for-school affair at this Broadstairs hotel, uniquely run by hospitality experts, who train students in professional hospitality. Housed in a Grade II listed property built in 1895 by shipbuilder Sir Alfred Yarrow, the setting of this former children’s convalescent home couldn’t be more unique - within the campus grounds and only minutes from the beach.
- There are just 23 individually designed guest rooms and five suites at The Yarrow Hotel, all of which have nailed the trendy boutique-chic look - think high-end decor with soft pastel palettes, pale woods, high ceilings and sleek furnishings.
- The spa has a sauna, steam room and large hot tub - all of which are complimentary for guests to use. Choose from very affordable massages, facials, manicures and pedicures. There’s also a purse-friendly hair salon for updos, restyles, cuts, nourishing treatments and blow-dries.
- Kick-start your day with a full English breakfast, cinnamon French toast or smoked salmon with scrambled eggs in the hotel’s flagship restaurant, run by award-winning chef Ben Williams. Lunch and dinner have a focus on dishes made with seasonal and locally sourced ingredients. There’s also the solarium for morning coffee and afternoon teas, and a great bar.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Hair salon
How to get there
The Yarrow Hotel is located in Broadstairs, between Ramsgate and Margate. It’s a one-hour drive from Maidstone, a two-hour drive from Central London, and a 90-minute train journey from London.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.