Grade II listed foodie manor by the Cotswolds
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -45% today
Hall Double Executive room
Hall Double Executive room
An imposing Grade II listed hotel in Evesham, with AA Rosette-awarded fine dining - includes breakfast, plus suite and dinner options
- The Wood Norton is a recently revamped Grade II listed boutique hotel in the Vale of Evesham, with a tale or two to tell. Once a hunting lodge, then a listening post during the Cold War, it was more recently used by the BBC as a Doctor Who location.
- The AA Rosette-adorned restaurant makes a playful twist on British cuisine, and you couldn't ask for a better setting than the impressive dining room with its view of the grounds. Elsewhere, there's also a swanky bar where you can sip cocktails and afternoon tea from the comfort of a plush armchair.
- It is the perfect base from which to explore the surrounding countryside, or even take a hot air balloon tour over the area. All this and you're under an hour's drive from the bright lights of Birmingham and equidistant from Stratford-upon-Avon and Cheltenham. The Wood Norton pocketed a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Room service
- Disabled access
- Games room
- Fishing (chargeable)
- Fitness centre
How to get there
Hiding away up among a thicket of trees, The Wood Norton overlooks the River Avon, close to the historic market town of Evesham in Worcestershire (a famous battle site in the 13th century), and sits right on the edge of the Cotswolds. The hotel is easily reached by road and is a 50-minute drive from Birmingham, equidistant from Stratford-upon-Avon and Cheltenham, approximately two and a half hours from London and roughly two hours from Manchester. You can also catch a train into Evesham Station and transfer to the hotel in five minutes.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.